- Vintage Reworked
- Book Appointment
- Pay It Forward
- Gift Vouchers
- About Us
Pay It Forward to BIPOC
€5 - €40
Available: In stock
Size GuideDelivery & Return
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in EUROPE over €100
Posted via Deutsche Post or DHL:
World Map Zones
The Black Market aims to deliver orders to German customers in 3 - 6 working days as we understand how important it is for you to receive your goods when you expect them. For customers who require delivery within the EU, please allow between 6 - 9 working days. And for customers who require delivery to the rest of the world, please allow between 10 - 14 working days.
All our orders are sent via Deutsche Post or DHL. All orders over €100 will automatically have a tracking number. You will receive an email upon dispatch of your order letting you know it is on its way. If there is no answer at the address when your parcel arrives, you will be left a calling card with instructions on how to collect your order from your local post office or rearrange delivery.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Times
Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee delivery times as they are only guidelines. Hence we are unable to refund delivery costs in the event that the delivery date does not meet the provided estimates. Unfortunately, deliveries cannot be made on a Sunday or on a Bank Holiday.
No matter where you are in the world, we will deliver to you! Delivery costs will vary depending on the combined weight of your order and the destination of your delivery. Delivery costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected. Unfortunately we currently cannot offer next day delivery to international destinations.
*Delivery costs may vary if the weight of goods exceeds 2kg.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the order. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot estimate what the cost will be as customs policies and import duties vary greatly between countries. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unexpected charges.
If you have any further questions regarding the returns or delivery policy, check out our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you within 48 hours. Please bear in mind our website office hours are 9:00am-5pm Mon-Fri.
Pay It Forward To The BIPOC Community
At The Black Market, we want to make sure everything is as accessible as possible, regardless of financial situations. That's why we are introducing the 'Pay it Forward to the BIPOC community' scheme into our website because everyone deserves a new wardrobe and to feel pretty! 💅
We will not be policing anyone's race or financial position, but we ask that you use this option only if you are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People Of Colour), when needed and consider others who may benefit from it too.
How to Donate/ Pay It Forward:
- Customers can choose to pay forward a value of 5€, 10€, 20€ or 40€ onto their order, which will be added into The Black Market's 'Pay it Forward' piggy bank 🐷. We will not take any profit from the 'Pay it Forward' select items.
How to claim the Pay it Forward:
- If you are BIPOC and would like to buy clothes from our online vintage shop, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Pay it Forward and a link to the item you would like to purchase from our website.
- If we have any/ enough in our 'Pay it Forward' piggy bank 🐷 we will create a digital gift voucher for the amount and email it to you.
- Add your products into the basket - please note the total balance must be used in one go, any remaining amount is not transferable.
- At checkout, in the 'Discount' box, type the unique 12 digit voucher code, then click 'Apply'. Enter your information and continue to shipping method.
We will cover the shipping costs of the order up to the value of 8€.